Magnetic GF07 Mini GPS Real Time Car Locator Tracker GSM/GPRS Tracking Device
1. Preparation: a SIM phone card and mini memory card,
2. Power on: Open the card cover and insert the SIM card in the direction indicated. When the mini memory card is inserted, the product will automatically turn on the red light and flash off 4 times and enter the normal standby state after 30 seconds. [Note if you do not read the memory card and re-plug it]
3. Indicator: The power-on indicator is always on 4 times, and the low-level indicator is flashing.
4, bind the master control number; use the mobile phone to edit the text message 000 to send to the alarm locator number, then the local machine responds to the mobile phone a text message; Set; bind + master control number
5. Separate recording; use the mobile phone to edit the SMS 555 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the local machine responds to the mobile phone with a text message; [Snd; recording has started]
6. Voice control callback; use a mobile phone to edit SMS 666 to send to the alarm locator number, then the machine responds to a mobile phone text message; [DT; voice monitoring has been successfully set, alarm calls back].
When the sound around the alarm locator is greater than 40 decibels, the alarm locator will automatically call the previously set mobile number.
7. GPRS positioning query: use the mobile phone to edit the SMS 777 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the local machine responds to the phone with a Chinese location and the Google Maps link. After the phone opens this link, the location map, and text address description will appear. The location is more accurate.
8. Sound inquiry around the product: directly dial the number of the card in the alarm locator. After a few seconds, the sound around the alarm locator can be heard (the alarm locator itself will not emit any sound or light in the query)
9. Locating the track query; use the mobile phone to edit the short message 102 and send it to the alarm locator number. Afterward, the machine replies to a mobile phone [account, pword], and logs into the website HTTP; // gpsui。net
10. Positioning time tracking; can be operated on the computer platform.
11. Delete the contents of the memory card; use the mobile phone to edit the SMS 445 and send it to the alarm locator number. Afterward, the local machine responds to the mobile phone [TF, the cleaning is successful, the current capacity is available]
12. Host status; use a mobile phone to edit SMS 888 and send it to the alarm locator number, then the machine will reply to the mobile phone with a text message; [All functions of the host open or close the battery capacity binding number, signal strength, boot frequency, GPRS TF card Capacity, etc.].
13. Restart the host; use the mobile phone to edit the SMS 999 and send it to the alarm locator number, and wait for 1 minute to recover successfully.
14. Close, the information has the display
Type: Magnetic GPS Locator
Talk Time: 150 -180 minutes
Standby Time: 12 days
Working Time: 4 - 6 days
Expansion Card: Mini TF card
Antenna type: GSM/GPRS
GSM Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
GMS Locating Time: 25 Seconds
Power Input: AC 110-220V 50/60Hz
Power Output: DC5V 300 - 500mA
Working Voltage: 3.4 - 4.2V DC
Storage Temp.: -40 to 85 celsius
Operation Temp.: -20 to 55 celsius
Humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
Size: 42*25*20mm (Approx.)
Battery Capacity: 3.7V 300mA lithium battery
Battery working time: about 100h
1 x Mini Global Tracker
1 x USB Cable
|Brand - 11||GENERIC|
|Type - 29||Other Security & Surveillance|
|Security & Surveillance Connectivity||Wireless|